Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Banana head!

I love kids, especially my kids. I love them so much I had three. I especially love to joke around with them allot, in fact I do it so much they never take me seriously anymore (my fault, I know). They have learned that I can take a joke too. One day I walked into the kitchen to find my older son who was six years old at the time peeling a banana.

"Are you going to eat that banana?" I asked.


"yes" he replied; all proud of himself.


"Ha ha you're a banana head!" I said in a teasing voice.


Then I walked over to the pantry and took out a box of crackers, opened it up and looked inside.


"Are you going to eat those crackers?" my son asked.


"yes" I replied all proud of myself.


"Ha ha you're a CRACKHEAD!"

(smart kid, takes after his mother)

Serves me right to tease my own children.

No comments: