Thursday, March 13, 2008

Urinal Huggers, EEEEEYUCK!

Why do guys have to hug the urinal when they go to pee? I don't get this. This is an absolutely disgusting habit, I mean I never want to touch that urinal thing with my thingy, when I pee I like to stand as far back as possible (well as far as my little pecker would let me). Believe me buddy, I don't want to see your wee-wee or pee-pee as I'm relieving myself. I'm in the washroom and this is what these homophobes do; they walk in, scope the place out for the least amount of guys in one area (very normal so far), then the putz walks up to the urinal, opens his fly and practically lunges at the urinal, with both arms lining the inside of urinal holding his pecker hoping nobody sees anything as he pees. What is there to see? you freak, as your peeing little droplets of urine are splashing on to your suit because you are so frikin close. Nobody cares! The Schmuck is so close his member is practically touching the urinal. YUCK! meanwhile your sleeves are covered in pee from the 500 hundred guys before you who peed there today and they don't all have great aim like you Einstein. Just writing about this makes me want to go wash my hands.

No comments: